CPF School of Science, Senior High School, is a part of the CPF College Complex. It was founded by Dr Eric Ntiamoah Mensah, a Medical Doctor, a Pastor and The Seasoned Women’s Health Advocate in Ghana and the sub region. Borne out of the passion for Quality and Excellence and a need for a much higher standard of scientific education, CPF School of Science is a state accredited institution whose excellence in academics, leadership and Christian values is inculcated in our students in our state of the art environment. Our successes have attracted many stakeholders and parents including doctors, lawyers, Men of God, administrators, politicians and business leaders.
To provide an excellent and Godly school experience that inculcates leadership qualities, promotes holistic student development using problem solving oriented approaches, life skill and training that meets international expectation.
- To create a strong interest in science in the young generation and train them to become competitive global Scientists.
- To provide an environment conducive for the development of a positive self-image, and respect for self and others.
- To provide students opportunities for participating in a wide selection of competitive, and non-competitive group and individual activities based on their interest abilities.
- To provide academic programs and experience appropriate to the needs and abilities of each student.
- To offer opportunities for research, creative and critical thinking and problem solving.
- To teach students effective study habits and organization skills.
- To expose students to a variety of teaching and learning methods.