The school was founded in October 1969 as a private day school by the Anglican Church of the Most Holy Trinity and is situated in the courtyard of the Cathedral Church on the High Street, Accra. The school continued as a private co-educational institution until September 1974 when it was absorbed into the Public Education system making it a fully-fledged Government assisted Senior High School with a total population of a little over 1000 students.
To empower students with the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable them to develop their talents in a spiritual and morally sound environment and prepare them to serve God and mankind.
An institution with a caring and supportive environment that promotes self- discipline, motivation, creativity and excellence.
Awards and Achievements
|Year||Title of Award||Position|
|Champions - Zone 2 Girls Football - 2018, 2019. 1st in Asembi House Production & 1st in Sankofa Dram Festival – 2019.|
|2019||STUDRAFEST at Adonteng||1st|