The school is located at Tanoso in the Ashanti Region. It was established in 1951 by Ghana’s first president Dr. Kwame Nkrumah. The school however started in 1960 with funds from the Ghana Education Trust. It was named after the brave Queen Mother of Ejisu (Nana Yaa Asantewaa) who led the Asantes to war against the British Colonialists.
Our mission is to give holistic education to the girl child by developing the full potential of every student ready to play a full role and become a well-informed responsible, assertive and confident in all aspects of society.
The School is a center offering academic excellence for each student and high standards in every activity undertaken to promote moral values, tolerance and self-discipline.
Awards and Achievements
|Year||Title of Award||Position|
|Best school (Environment) - 2015|