Cape Coast Technical Institute was founded by the Late Joseph Kadesh Abraham in 1955. It was originally called The College of Architecture and has undergone various change of names until in 1976 when the Ghana Government absorbed it into the public system and its current name Cape Coast Technical Institute, was adopted.
To provide students with knowledge, values and competencies in technological skills and desirable qualities so as to fit in the world of work.
To be among the best Technical Institutes in Ghana and Africa at large.
Awards and Achievements
|Year||Title of Award||Position|
|Best Technical school in Central Region (2014/2015)|
|Most resourced Technical School in Central Region (2014/2015)|