West Africa Senior High started in Tudu as the West Africa College of Commerce in 1946. In 1954, the school was absorbed into the public system. The school's exodus saw her at three different locations in Accra, first in Tudu, then to Accra New Town and finally the great exodus to its permanent abode, Adentan on October 5, 1987/88.
To provide cost effective education to meet manpower requirement for the benefit of humankind.
To raise human resources level of the school to a high standard and to provide infrastructure development for the benefit of staff and students.