Ada Technical Institute was established on 1st September 1982 formerly at Adafo. Currently the school has moved to their new site at Atortorkope, a few kilometres from Big Ada. The school has a population of 1320 -981 boys and 339 girls with 51 teaching staff and 16 non-teaching staff.
The institute shall provide education and training through quality teaching and learning to meet Ghana’s socio-economic development.
The institute shall be developed to become a completive choice for technical and vocational education in the country.